Tours in English, German and Italian
My name is Jana Neubergová and I am a licenced tour guide of Prague and Czech republic since 1992.
I offer private guiding services for English, German and Italian speaking visitors of our beautiful country.
I can arrange following tours:
- overview City tours (walking or driving) which will take you to the most important sights e.g. Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, Old Town Square with Astronomical Clock
- Prague Jewish Ghetto tour (visit of the old Jewish Cemetery and all the synagogues)
- WW II. tour
- Velvet Revolution tour (tour explaining communism and its fall)
- Tours focused on architecture, arts or music
- Off the beaten track tour (taking you to less known and not touristy places)
- Food and culture tour (very pleasant way to enjoy Prague)
- Countryside trips outside Prague (Terezin concentration camp, UNESCO sites Český Krumlov, Kutná Hora, Telč or Třebíč, castles Konopiště, Hluboká, Karlštejn, Bohemian glasworks, Pilsner brewery tour, Jewish Heritage tours, Bead tours to Jizera mountain region, hiking tours, Moravian wine tour and much more)
You can contact me at : firstname.lastname@example.org or +420-604 332 810
For more information see my English website: www.praguewithguide.com